Commercial Real Estate
Commercial real estate transactions can involve industrial locations, offices, retail properties, or apartment buildings, just to name a few. Canada is a great place to invest in and we have served clients from all over who wish to purchase in Ontario. Some specific commercial transactions we can help with include:
- Drafting and reviewing of commercial purchase agreements
- Reviewing commercial property financing documents
- Resolving mortgage and tenancy disputes (including liens)
- Drafting and review of commercial leases and related documents
- Negotiation and re-‐negotiation of commercial leases
- Resolving issues related to surveys and titles
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT)
Residential Real Estate
Buying a home can be an exciting experience, whether you’re a new or repeat home purchaser. At ConductLaw, we can explain and thoroughly review your agreement of purchase and sale to make sure you get exactly what you expect. We can also review your mortgage documents, conduct title searches, review status certificates on condos, and register deeds. In short, we take care of all the details to help you close the deal and avoid unpleasant surprises.
Our experienced lawyers can advise on the best way to hold your real estate assets. We assist with the creation of limited partnerships, family trusts, holding corporations and personal real estate corporations. Feel free to consult with one of our professionals if you wish to discuss the best way to hold your real estate assets.