Use of www.conductlaw.com (the “Website”) and its content is at your own risk. This Website and its information are provided “as is” and “as available”. This information does not represent legal advice and you must always consult a lawyer to determine how the law applies to your situation. You must not rely on any content published on or linked to this website without first making your own enquiries to verify it is accurate, current and complete.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law we do not make, and expressly disclaim, any representations, warranties, covenants and conditions, express or implied, arising out of operation of law, course of performance, course of dealing, usage of trade or otherwise, including any express or implied warranties and conditions of: merchantability; merchantable quality; fitness for a particular purpose; non-infringement; safety; quality; freedom from defects or that defects will be corrected; uninterrupted, virus‐free or error‐free use of this website; or accuracy, currency, reliability, completeness or appropriateness relating to the content of this website.
Retaining a lawyer involves coming to an agreement with a licensed legal professional to help you address your matter. Use of this site or sending personal information through it will not establish a lawyer‐client relationship between yourself and any member of our staff.
ConductLaw (the “Owner”) and its affiliated parties have no liability whatsoever for your use of any such materials. Further, the Owner does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, availability, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website or otherwise related to such materials or on any sites linked to this website.
The Owner does not warrant that the website and its content will be available, uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or server on which the website is hosted are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Owner does not make any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, express or implied, as to the security of any information you may provide or activities you engage in the course of your use of this website or any hyperlinked website. You expressly agree that your use of, or reliance on, this website and materials accessed through this website, is at your sole risk. The resources are not intended to provide you or any other person or entity with any advice. Advice and materials received through the website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
This website may from time to time contain materials, data or information provided, posted or offered by third parties. You agree that the Owner shall not have any liability whatsoever to you for any such third party material, data or information.
We require you to follow several simple rules when accessing or using this Website. You must not:
1. Use this Website in violation of any law, rule or regulation;
2. Use any materials on this Website for any commercial purpose, or for any public display;
3. Interfere with or disrupt this Website or any of our computer systems, servers, networks, databases, software, hardware or equipment used by or for this Website;
4. Disrupt or interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of this Website or affiliated or linked sites;
5. Introduce code which is disruptive or harmful;
6. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems, servers, networks, databases, software, hardware or equipment, including to: user-restricted areas of this Website; logins and passwords of others; or personal information and personal accounts of others;
7. Post or transmit to the Website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law;
8. Use the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair this Website;
9. Interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Website, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or affiliated or linked sites;
10. Remove, use, copy, or imitate any names, graphics, visual identity, wordmarks, copyright, trade-mark, or other proprietary notations from the
Limitation Of Liability
Under no circumstances will the Owner or its employees, agents and independent contractors have any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary or other damages, and including without limitation to any loss of profit, costs, expenses, harm to business, business interruption, reputation, loss of information or programs or data, loss of savings, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of tangible or intangible property, legal fees or legal costs, wasted management or office time or damages of any kind whatsoever), whether based in contract, tort, negligence or any other legal basis, arising out of or in connection with this website, any linked website or linked social media platform (including without limitation any damages suffered as a result of the use, inability to use, failure of, or any omissions or inaccuracies in, this website, any linked websites or linked social media platforms, or any of the services or content of the foregoing), even if the Owner has been specifically advised of the possibility of such damage or loss, or if such damage or loss was foreseeable.